The bulk of our salad, the Egyptian pyramid, is the cod liver. As a product - tender, tasty and nutritious. She is very much appreciated by foodies. She has an ancient history and a rich composition of useful vitamin. Its combination with other products is tremendously beneficial for our body.
- can of cod liver;
- boiled potatoes - 2 pieces;
- a pair of pickled cucumbers;
- two eggs;
- 50 grams of hard cheese;
Salad Egyptian pyramid. Step by step recipe
- Grate boiled eggs on a fine grater.
- Grate boiled potatoes on a coarse grater.
- Carrots - in the middle.
- Finely chop the cucumbers in strips.
- Mash the cod liver with a fork.
- Lay out the salad in layers.
- After each layer we make a light mayonnaise net.
- We take a large square dish and proceed to the formation of the salad. We make in the form of a pyramid. We put the components in the following order: cod liver, potatoes, carrots, cucumbers, eggs, mayonnaise and sprinkle with grated cheese to finish our pyramid.
- Let the salad soak.
It takes a minimum of time to prepare it, and the result is excellent. The amazingly delicate taste of the salad will simply captivate others. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try making Mimosa salad with sardine and Sushi salad.