Do you like to drink tea with jam? Yes, not with simple, but with unusual jam? I really like unusual recipes for winter jam. And especially, treat your friends with unusual types of jam. They drink tea, drink and do not know that the jam I offered them is not strawberry, but cooked from zucchini or cucumbers. Or better yet, from tomatoes. If you want to make such a jam, be sure to write down the recipe.
Unusual Tomato Jam
Yes, tomato jam, you heard right. After all, a tomato is a berry, which means the ketchup we make is jam. This jam can be eaten immediately, but can be prepared for the winter. You’ll open a jar of tomato jam, and there is an incomparable aroma of lemon, because we will also add it there.
• 0.5 kg of tomatoes; • 1 lemon; • 350 grams of sugar; • 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Unusual tomato jam. Step by step recipe
1. My tomatoes and make incisions crosswise, on the top side of the tomato, so that you can peel it off. 2. Boil water and dip the tomatoes in them for half a minute. 3. After 30 seconds, we take the tomatoes out of boiling water and immediately pour in ice water. 4. Remove the skin from the tomato and divide them into four parts. 5. Remove all seeds from the tomato; they are not needed in the jam. 6. Cut the tomatoes into small pieces and put them in a pan, in which we will cook the jam. 7. Tomatoes are covered with sugar. 8. Cut the lemon in half, remove the seeds from it. Squeeze lemon juice into a pan with tomatoes. 9. The contents of the pan are mixed and put on a strong fire so that everything boils quickly. 10. Reduce the fire and further cook the jam until cooked, that is, until thickened, about 1 hour 15 minutes. If a lot of foam forms on the surface, remove it with a spoon with holes. 11. Five minutes before the end of cooking, pour in the vanilla extract or put ordinary vanilla sugar.
Ready tomato and lemon jam can be served to the table as soon as it cools down. It is very unusual, insanely tasty and bright. It can be served with tea and any pastries. Tomato jam is perfectly stored, just put it in jars and put in a cold place. And be sure to check out our Very Delicious website, there are still many interesting recipes.
Unusual Cucumber Jam
Catch from me a new recipe for unusual cucumber jam. Why unusual? Yes, because we used to pickle cucumbers, pickle, prepare salads from it, but not jam. But in vain, because the jam from the cucumbers is tender and tasty. And very, very fragrant, because we will cook cucumber jam with oranges. Be sure to remember the recipe for cooking jam from cucumbers for the winter.
• 1 kg of cucumbers; • 1 stick of cinnamon; • 600 grams of sugar; • 1 lime; • 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract; • 1 orange
Unusual cucumber jam. Step by step recipe
1. Cucumbers wash and peel. To prevent a lot of pulp from being cut during cleaning, use a peeler. 2. Dice the cucumbers. By the way, any are suitable for jam: both large and small. Only large ones will need to remove seeds. 3. Clean and cut the orange into small cubes. Do not forget to remove the seeds from it. 4. Cut the cucumbers and orange into the pan. 5. Cut the lime into two parts and squeeze the juice from it directly into the saucepan, where the jam will be cooked. 6. Add sugar there. 7. We mix the mass in the pan and let it stand for one hour so that the cucumbers let the juice go. 8. Add cinnamon to the cucumbers and put on the stove. As soon as the jam begins to boil, reduce the heat and cook it until thick, about 30 minutes. 9. Add vanilla and continue to cook it for another 5 minutes. By the way, if you do not have vanilla extract, then you can do without it.
We lay out the finished jam in jars or serve for tea. It is perfectly stored both in the refrigerator and in the basement. But you can’t stand the jam from the cucumbers for a long time, it is too tasty. Do not forget about our site “Very Delicious”, new unusual recipes are waiting for you. Enjoy your meal!
Unusual zucchini jam
Love zucchini, but cook only caviar and sauté from them? Then this recipe is for you: an unusual jam from zucchini, aromatic, tasty and fragrant. A recipe for zucchini and oranges jam will certainly appeal to all of your household. Jam from zucchini will turn out such that you just lick your fingers. And the recipe is very easy, remember or write down.
• 3 kg of squash; • 1 orange; • 3 kg of sugar; • 2 lemons
Unusual zucchini jam. Step by step recipe
1. At zucchini we cut tails and peel them. Cut into two halves. If zucchini you are not quite young, then remove their seeds. This can be done with a spoon or knife. 2. Prepared zucchini cut into cubes not very large. 3. For orange and lemons, cut the tails and cut them into several parts. Then we twist the citruses through a meat grinder or grind it with a blender. 4. In a large saucepan, spread the zucchini, pour sugar and prepared citruses. Mix everything thoroughly with a large spoon. 5. Cover the pan with a lid and leave the squash mass for 10-12 hours, preferably at night. During this time, zucchini will start up juice. 6. Put the pot on the fire and bring the zucchini to a boil. Reduce the fire and cook the jam for 30 minutes. Do not forget to stir it. 7. Turn off the fire under the jam and let it stand for two hours. 8. Then again put the squash jam on the stove, bring to a boil and cook for another 30 minutes. 9. Then again let him brew and again cook for half an hour. It turns out that we cook jam three times. 10. Pour jam into sterile jars and seal with lids.
Zucchini jam is ready for the winter. And if you do not want to wait for winter, then boldly eat it as soon as it cools down. Jam really turns tasty and aromatic. If such a portion of sweets seemed too large for you, then reduce the ingredients by half or three. Instead of oranges and lemons, you can take one thing. And remember about our site “Very Delicious”, there you can find many more outlandish recipes. Enjoy your meal!
Video belongs to Family Kitchen channel Video belongs to KatarinaOtress The video belongs to the channel Little things in life