Pickled cabbage with tomatoes and horseradish is vigorous and so sharp. It is delicious with baked potatoes. And the combination of cabbage and horseradish is very useful for our body. Eating it regularly, you can improve memory, stop the development of atherosclerosis, normalize the work of the heart.
- Cabbage - 2 kilograms;
- tomatoes - 0.5 kilograms;
- garlic - 100 grams;
- horseradish - 100 grams;
- vinegar essence - 23 tablespoons;
- sunflower oil - 300 grams.
Step by step recipe for quick pickled cabbage with horseradish and tomatoes
- Chop the cabbage.
- Pass the tomatoes and horseradish through a meat grinder, only separately.
- Squeeze the garlic through the garlic.
- Mix everything, add essence and sunflower oil.
- Leave at room temperature for 10 hours.
- Then transfer to a jar and store in the refrigerator under a nylon cover.
Pickled cabbage is excellent, crispy and very very juicy!
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!
Check out another great recipe for pickled cabbage!