Do you like pickled tomatoes? I'm just crazy about them! But in the season you will begin to open winter preparations. Therefore, I offer you a great recipe - these are quick pickled tomatoes in 30 minutes! They are also beautifully served at the festive table, and treat yourself to dinner, because they are prepared in two ways.
- tomatoes are about 6-7 pieces;
- refined vegetable oil - 3 tablespoons;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- apple cider vinegar - 1 tablespoon;
- finely chopped parsley - 2 tablespoons;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- sugar - 0.5 teaspoon;
- ground red pepper - 1/3 teaspoon.
Quick pickled tomatoes in 30 minutes. Step by step recipe
- Cut tomatoes into large rings.
- Mix vegetable oil, salt, sugar and vinegar, add chopped herbs, finely chopped garlic and pepper.
- Spread each circle of tomato with the resulting mixture, lay in the form of a pyramid. One on one circle.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
While potatoes are cooked or meat is stewed, quick pickled tomatoes will be ready. I am sure you will love this recipe. Even while you are pouring, already then this wonderful aroma is fully felt, and immediately you want a tomato in your mouth. But I think you can withstand half an hour and then fully enjoy the taste! "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit!
And be sure to try pickling pickled tomatoes with vodka and pickled tomatoes in a jar for the winter.