Today we will try the recipe for homemade rye bread in the oven, namely Finnish cakes. The calorie content of such cakes is small, 100 grams contains 105 Kcal. Thanks to the cottage cheese included in the composition, the cakes acquire a slightly sour taste. Very simple and quick to make, tortillas will become your favorite bread in your family. In addition to high taste, cakes are useful in high fiber, which, as you know, normalizes the digestive tract. Let's start cooking.
- 250 grams of cottage cheese;
- 250 grams of rye flour;
- 100 milliliters of kefir;
- 1 teaspoon of dark molasses;
- 1 teaspoon of salt;
- 1 teaspoon of soda;
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
Finnish rye cakes. Step by step recipe
- Mix kefir, molasses, cottage cheese and butter and beat with a blender until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Combine flour, salt and soda and add to the kefir mixture. Mix well until a dough is obtained and allow to rest for 20 minutes.
- Roll out the rest of the dough into a layer with a thickness of about 1 cm and, using molds or a glass, cut the cakes out of the dough.
- On each cake, make a prick with a fork and place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Send to bake in the oven for 20 minutes. at a temperature of 180 degrees.
These cakes are perfectly combined with all dishes and do not pose any threat to weight. Low calorie content and the content of many useful substances, including calcium and magnesium, make them an excellent dietary bread. Fragrant, crunchy cakes you really like and will appeal to your body. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try cheese cakes in 15 minutes and grandmother’s cakes on kefir.