Fish pie with celery and mushrooms is a wonderful dish, suitable for every day, and to the festive table, it tastes just lick your fingers. Be sure to try it!
- oyster mushrooms (champignons) - 200 grams;
- eggs - 5 pieces;
- onion - 6 pieces;
- butter - 75 grams;
- cream - 100 grams;
- celery - 200 grams;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- pike (you can sea fish) - 1 kilogram;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- packing puff pastry - 500 grams;
- salt to taste;
- pepper to taste.
Fish cake with celery and mushrooms. Step by step recipe
- Cut and fry the mushrooms, finely chop the onion - also fry. Boil eggs, cut into cubes, mix with mushrooms and onions, add 25 grams of oil, salt and pepper.
- Wash, peel celery, rub on a coarse grater, add oil, fry in a skillet. Peel the onion, cut into cubes, peel the garlic and chop finely - fry, add celery, salt and pepper to taste.
- Pike clean, gut, separate from the bones. Cut the fillet into medium sized pieces. Chop the onion finely, grate the carrots. Fry the fish in butter, add carrots and onions, add cream and bring to a boil.
- Roll out the dough into a large layer, grease with an egg and lay out layers of minced meat: mushrooms with onions, minced fish with onions and celery with onions.
- Wrap the filling in the dough and form a cake. Lubricate it with egg yolk, pierce it with a fork in several places.
- Preheat the oven and bake for 35-45 minutes.
Fish cake is very tasty and satisfying. It is especially tasty when the day stands in a cool place, and the layers are saturated with internal juice.
"Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the lazy fish cake and fish cake.