The recipe for this fish pie I want to devote to the wonderful boy Vlad! I know that he is not a special fan of fish, but I want to believe that he eats this pie for both cheeks. I know from experience that even the most avid non-lovers of fish cannot be pulled by the ears of this pie, what can we say about people who adore it! In general, be sure to try this fish pie, and it will become a favorite on your table!
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- a pinch of salt;
- pepper to taste;
- sunflower oil - 2 tablespoons;
- dry yeast - 7 grams;
- milk - 100 milliliters;
- flour - 3 tablespoons (+/-, so that the dough turns out in density, like on pancakes).
- salmon (fillet) - 300 grams (you can make this pie from any fish);
- cheese - 100 grams;
- onion - 1 piece.
Pie with fish. step by step recipe
- Heat the milk a little.
- Mix flour with dry yeast, pour milk, eggs, sunflower oil, salt and pepper to taste there, mix well. The dough should be thick as a pancake.
- Dice the salmon, and cut the onion into cubes.
- Fry salmon with onions in a pan.
- Grate the cheese.
- Mix salmon with dough and cheese, put in a greased form, and send to bake in the oven, heated to a temperature of 200 ° C, until cooked.
Pie with fish is a great self-sufficient dish. On the table it can be served with sauce to your taste or just tea!
Enjoy your meal! Cook with “Very tasty”, everything is delicious with us! And be sure to pay your attention to the preparation of a light pie with canned fish and green onions and a very simple and delicious puff fish pie.