Focaccia with cheese - a delicious homemade cakes with pizza flavor. The recipe for making focaccia is very simple and it will work out for each of you. Seductively fragrant focaccia with cheese just melts in your mouth. And the olive inside each tortilla gives piquancy and sophistication. From such goodies, saliva flows right, but it turns out exactly the same as in the photo. It’s impossible to hold back! I propose to cook and appreciate such goodies with "I like to cook."
- tomato sauce;
- flour - 500 grams;
- Parmesan cheese - 100 grams;
- mozzarella cheese - 150 grams;
- water - 300 milliliters;
- olive oil - 50 milliliters;
- one tablespoon of salt;
- two tablespoons of sugar;
- two teaspoons of dried yeast.
Focaccia with cheese. Step by step recipe
- Cooking yeast dough. Initially, we need to take two teaspoons of yeast and mix with two tablespoons of sugar.
- Pour 100 milliliters of warm water into the yeast and leave for 5-10 minutes.
- For the preparation of tortillas with cheese filling, the flour must be sifted, so sift 500 grams of wheat flour into a bowl.
- Add salt to the sifted flour and mix well.
- Now pour the yeast mixture into the flour, 200 milliliters of water and add aromatic olive oil. I always use Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Knead the dough. It should turn out convenient to work: soft and elastic. You can knead initially with a silicone spatula, and then with your hands.
- Put the finished, raw dough in a bowl, cover with cling film and leave in a warm place to rise. It takes me about an hour to do this. Well, you look at the test - it should increase well in volume.
- Form balls of dough. About 15-17 balls come out of this amount of dough.
- In each ball, put a slice of mozzarella cheese, olive and again shape the ball. I put more fillings, as for me, then the tortillas are much tastier.
- Put the focaccia on a greased baking sheet. Leave for 15 minutes to rise. In order for the focaccia to increase well in volume, I cover the form with foil.
- Grease with sauce or ketchup, sprinkle with grated cheese. (Pre-grate the cheese on a coarse grater).
- Bake at 200 degrees for about 30 minutes. We bake until the dough is ready and the cheese is golden brown.
It is best to eat a hearty focaccia with cheese hot. I want to add one more detail: if desired, before baking, you can sprinkle focaccia with sesame seeds. Show your imagination and creativity, and before serving, decorate the pastries with fresh green leaves. Serve with vegetable salads, stewed meat, baked fish. But focaccia can be served as an independent dish. New taste emotions are provided to you. I share the recipe for making delicious tortillas with cheese on the portal "I like to cook." Come back often, I still have a lot of interesting things for you. In more detail, how to make delicious focaccia with cheese, you can look at the YouTube channel video recipe.