Berries in their own juice are excellent berries, almost like fresh, with minimal sugar added, retain all their usefulness and integrity. Absolutely any berries are suitable for this berry recipe in your own juice, but if you use cherries, be sure to remove the seeds from it.
On a 1 liter can
- 650-700 grams of any berries;
- sugar - a tablespoon;
- citric acid on the tip of a knife.
Step by step recipe for berries in your own juice
- Sort the berries, put in a saucepan along with sugar and citric acid, after pouring a little water in it for 2-3 centimeters, close the lid tightly with a lid and boil for 2-3 minutes.
- After that, the berries, together with the resulting juice, need to be laid out in a glass jar, previously sterilized.
- The jar is hermetically sealed and turned upside down, cooled. No need to sterilize.
See how simple the recipe is and beautiful in all of its execution. Harvest berries in your own juice for the winter, and treat yourself to summer freshness and aroma.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!