French lentil salad is delicious, healthy and delicious. Dark green speckled lentils, called French or lentilles du Puy, keep their shape perfectly and crunch pleasantly after soaking. I soak it for 8-10 hours, rinse, and use immediately or germinate 1 day. It is not necessary to add algae, but I try to eat them regularly because I do not eat iodized salt.
- 1 cup dry French lentils;
- 1 stalk of petiole celery, cut into pieces about 0.5 cm wide;
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika;
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt;
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil;
- juice of 1 lemon;
- 1 tablespoon of brown algae flakes;
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, finely chopped.
French Lentil Salad. Step by step recipe
- Soak the lentils overnight, rinse, drain in a colander and put in a large bowl.
- Add celery, dill, salt, pepper, oil, lemon juice, and seaweed. Mix well.
The shelf life of such a salad is no more than two days, although is it possible that such a yummy will linger for at least 10 minutes in your refrigerator? "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try a side dish of lentils and a delicious salad with lentils.