I want to tell you how to keep fresh cucumbers in a bank for the winter. This is not a recipe for canned or pickled cucumbers. We will close them in a jar with fresh ones, and we will open fresh cucumbers in winter. This is surprising, but true, and for over a decade this recipe has existed!
Step-by-step recipe for fresh cucumbers in a jar for the winter
- Cucumbers must be strong, whole without fail.
- Wash the cucumbers well, leave the glass to water, you can lay them on a towel to dry better.
- DO NOT soak cucumbers.
- Gently place the cucumbers in a sterilized DRY jar, not to the very top.
- Now take the candle, the main thing is that it be without aroma. Better to take a paraffin or church candle.
- Set the candle in the jar on the cucumbers and light it. Let the candle burn in the jar for 8-10 minutes without covering it with a lid.
- Now that the specified time has passed, you need to roll up the jar with a lid, But look so that the candle does not die out at the same time.
- It should light when you plug the lid.
- The candle will then fade when oxygen comes out of the can.
It is very simple and fast! They are stored in the cellar, but it can be stored at room temperature, I have not tried.
Fresh cucumbers in a jar for the winter are obtained as if just from the garden, green and crispy.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!