Today with "Very tasty" I want to talk about how to fry mushrooms with onions. Perhaps this recipe will help novice cooks who are just starting to learn the basics of cooking. Or it will come in handy for those who have not cooked fried mushrooms with onions. Everything is elementary. Cooking time takes a minimum, which I really love.
- champignon mushrooms - 500 grams;
- white onion - 2 pieces;
- butter - 50 grams;
- vegetable oil - 50 milliliters;
- salt, pepper - a pinch.
Fried mushrooms with onions. Step by step recipe
- Rinse the mushrooms and cut into thin plates.
- Finely chop the onion into cubes.
- We heat the stewpan, pour the oil, add the cream to it.
- We start the mushrooms, fry for a couple of minutes and add the onions. We fry everything over medium heat for about 10-15 minutes.
- Salt, pepper, sprinkle with herbs and serve.
Mushrooms do not need to be cleaned, they are used with a peel. Of course, if they are not very fresh and have already slightly darkened, then you can clean the skin.
Butter plays a special role here, it goes well with mushrooms and gives them a creamy taste. But you need to mix butter with vegetable oil, since if you use only butter, it just evaporates. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! We recommend cooking mushrooms in a creamy sauce with garlic and mushroom julienne.