Today I will tell you how to make a fried pie: mind-blowing potato zrazy with cabbage. Many housewives are wondering: how to cook delicious and, most importantly, a variety of dishes for Lent in order to please themselves and loved ones? That is why I decided that I would share with you one of my favorite recipes that will appeal to both children and adults. Potato dumplings with cabbage are exactly what you were looking for. Let's get started?
- potatoes - 700 grams;
- cabbage - 400 grams;
- flour - 50 grams;
- a decoction of potatoes - 80 milliliters;
- garlic - 1 clove;
- sunflower oil;
Potato zrazy with cabbage. Step by step recipe
- Cut peeled potatoes into large cubes.
- Put potatoes in hot salted water and cook until tender.
While the potatoes are cooked, we will prepare the filling for zrazy.
- Pour the vegetable oil into the pan, and wait until it warms up.
- Put finely chopped cabbage in hot oil.
- Fill the cabbage with water, which should completely cover the product.
- Cover: cabbage should be stewed for 15 minutes.
- Remove the lid from the pan, let the water evaporate.
- We make a big fire and fry until golden brown.
- Salt, add the grated garlic and mix.
- Pour the cabbage into a bowl and mix thoroughly again.
Attention: cabbage can also go, as a separate dish, to the side dish.
- From the finished potatoes, pour the broth into a separate container.
- Knead the potatoes to a puree condition and add a little flour and potato broth inside.
- Knead everything with a mixer.
- Add broth again and mix the products again until an elastic dough is formed.
- Now we take a little mashed potato and make a ball.
If the potato sticks to your hands and the surface on which you roll the ball, you can moisten your hands and surface with a little water.
- We spread cabbage on the formed cakes and fix the edges.
- Fry potato pies in vegetable oil until golden brown.
That's it: our lean potato zrazy stuffed with cabbage is ready. We made insanely delicious pies, with a crust and a delicious smell, which makes us want to eat everything at once. This dish is exactly what you need for a pleasant fasting. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit to you and your loved ones! Cook with us!