I came up with this recipe for fried pies with onions, rice and an egg when it was almost empty in the refrigerator, and the soul required something satisfying. Therefore, I want to share with you a recipe for pies, which are very economical, but no less tasty. Especially men like these pies, so if you want to win someone’s heart, then take this recipe.
- yeast - 20 grams;
- water - 1 cup;
- sugar - 0.5 teaspoon;
- salt - 1 pinch;
- vegetable oil - 3-4 tablespoons;
- flour - how much it will take.
- green onion - 50 grams;
- dill - 20 grams;
- eggs - 5 pieces;
- rice - 1 cup;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
Fried pies with onion, rice and egg. Step by step recipe
- Dissolve the yeast in warm water, add sugar, salt and vegetable oil. Gradually add the flour.
- Knead the dough with a spoon, because it should be soft.
- After putting the dough in the refrigerator for 1-1.5 hours.
- In the meantime, make the filling.
- Boil rice and eggs. Cool.
- Finely chop eggs and spring onions, add boiled rice, salt and pepper to taste.
- When 1.5 hours have passed, we take out the dough and form pies.
- Fry pies on both sides in a hot pan with vegetable oil. I recommend putting ready-made pies on a dish covered with paper towels so that they absorb excess fat.
This miracle of cooking is prepared very simply. Having tried the fried pies with onions, rice and eggs once, you can no longer stop cooking them! You can also change the filling according to your taste and desire, but I like this option most of all. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the bomb pies and crispy pies with cabbage “Cigarettes”.