Fried zucchini for the winter in Ukrainian, as if just cooked. We will fry them, add garlic, herbs, and close in jars, and in winter we will open this delicious treat and enjoy the fully rich and rich taste.
- Zucchini - 800 grams;
- vinegar 5% - 2 tablespoons;
- garlic - 1 head;
- vegetable oil - 1.5-2 tablespoons;
- chopped dill greens - 2-3 teaspoons;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon.
Step-by-step recipe for fried zucchini for the winter in Ukrainian
- Rinse the zucchini well, cut them into circles. Heat the vegetable oil in a pan and fry the zucchini on it from both sides until cooked.
- Let the zucchini cool.
- Squeeze the peeled garlic through the garlic and finely chop the greens.
- Pour vinegar and vegetable oil into the bottom of the sterilized cans, then lay the squash in layers, pouring them with chopped herbs and garlic.
- Put the jars to be sterilized, in a pan in which pour the water "on the shoulders" of the cans, and from the moment of boiling water in the pan, sterilize the jars of 0.5 liter - 20 minutes. Then roll up immediately.
In winter, when serving, fried zucchini for the winter can even be warmed up, or can be served cold. They are very tasty and hearty.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!