Amazing, nutritious, original and incredibly delicious fruit ketchup made from apples and apricots. It turns out he is not sweet, but very rich, bright in taste. It will complement meat dishes, poultry, and will also become an original seasoning on the table for cheese cutting.
- Apples - 1 kilogram;
- apricots - 0.5 kilograms;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- sugar - 3.5 cups;
- ground ginger - 1 teaspoon;
- ground black pepper - 1 teaspoon;
- apple or wine 5% vinegar - 3.5 cups.
Step-by-step recipe for fruit ketchup from apples and apricots
- Finely chopped peeled apples, removing the core.
- pour apricots with boiling water, peel and finely chop, removing the seeds.
- Finely chopped peeled onions and garlic.
- Mix prepared fruits and vegetables, add salt, sugar, ginger, ground pepper and vinegar, cook over low heat until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Put hot ketchup into cans and roll up immediately.
Yes, I agree with you an unusual, spicy, spicy fruit ketchup made from apples and apricots is not every day you meet on the table. But why not try it. It is incredibly tasty, I assure you of this!
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!