A jar of magic jam, because it tastes like freshly cooked cherry jelly. Carefully, shifting cherry jam in jelly into a bowl, you can please your guests with a delicious natural dessert! It’s even hard to believe that this is cherry jam in jelly that you have prepared for the winter.
- On a 3 liter jar:
- water - 0.5 liters;
- gelatin - 70 grams;
- sugar - 1 kilogram.
Step by step recipe jam cherry in jelly
- Peel the cherries per 3-liter jar.
- We dilute gelatin in water, let it stand for swelling.
- We fill the cherry with sugar, put on fire, bring to a boil and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Warm up the gelatin in water, but note that it does not need to be brought to a boil. It just needs to dissolve well.
- Gelatin, pour into boiling cherry, mix well and turn off the heat.
- Arrange cherries in sterilized jars and roll lids. You can close the capron lids, but then the cherry will need to be stored in the refrigerator or cellar.
- According to this recipe, one 3-liter can and 6 cans of 0.5 liters are obtained.
Fragrant cherry jam in jelly will remind you of the summer in the summer and give a wonderful mood and positive emotions!
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!