A funky salad with chicken breast, mint and sesame seeds will energize, cheer up and fill the body with vitamins. Incredibly delicious and very light Asian salad will be to your liking. The harmonious combination of chicken with vegetables gives this dish a special taste. Mint gives incredible freshness to the salad, and sesame oil - a special aroma. Try to cook a delicious Asian salad, and you will be pleasantly surprised by its taste.
- boiled meat (chicken breast) - 180 grams;
- carrots - 50 grams;
- bell pepper - 50 grams;
- fresh cucumber - 50 grams;
- ginger - 20 grams;
- onions - 50 grams;
- green onions - 20 grams;
- chili pepper to taste;
- mint (cilantro) - 20 grams;
- sesame (fried) - 4 grams;
- lime - 1 piece (or 0.5 lemon);
- fish sauce - 2 teaspoons (or salt to taste);
- sugar - 2 teaspoons (or to taste);
- sesame oil - 0.5 teaspoon.
Awesome salad with chicken breast, mint and sesame seeds. Step by step recipe
- Since we will be preparing an Asian salad, slicing the ingredients is very important. All the ingredients for a funky salad should be cut into the same shape.
- Pre-boiled chicken breast cut into thin strips. It is very important not to digest the salad meat so that it is dense.
- Tip: if you do not want to use chicken meat, you can take any boiled meat.
- Transfer the chopped chicken into a separate bowl.
- Cut the onions into thin strips.
- Red bell pepper for salad with chicken breast is also cut, like meat - in strips. Sliced pepper sent to a bowl.
- Then cut into strips juicy fresh cucumber and also sent to a bowl.
- Chop the green onions for a funky salad. Crush the white part of the onion with a knife and cut it in half. We chop the green onion and transfer to all the ingredients.
- Cut fresh carrots into thin strips, or you can use a grater for Korean carrots.
- Using a knife, cut the chili pepper very finely and send it to the salad (we use pepper to taste).
- Next, we send mint to the salad. We need only leaflets.
- Tip: during the preparation of a funky salad with chicken breast and sesame seeds, you can use cilantro instead of mint. Very tasty, if you add both.
- Cut the ginger into a salad in thin strips. Sliced ginger is sent to a bowl.
- To prepare a dressing for an Asian salad with lime mint, squeeze the juice.
- Tip: if you want, you can use half a lemon instead of lime.
- Add two teaspoons of sugar to lime juice and mix.
- Then add fish sauce to the dressing (salt can be used instead, but salt must be added to taste).
- We send half a teaspoon of sesame oil (you should not use more sesame oil for dressing) to the dressing and mix everything well.
- Mix for a funky salad with chicken breast, mint and sesame mix well until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add fried sesame to the salad, pour the dressing and mix.
- Ready funky salad with mint and sesame seeds are laid out on a plate and served.
To prepare a spicy salad with chicken breast, mint and sesame oil, you will not spend much time, and as a result, your table will be decorated with an excellent salad. Visit our site “Very Delicious” and you will find many interesting salad recipes for different tastes. Enjoy your meal!