Delicious Italian bread - awesome crispy focaccia with onions and tomatoes - just cook at home. Italian tortilla can be thick and thin, with a delicious crispy crust. Changing the filling: onions, cheese, tomatoes, olives - each time we get a new taste of a delicious vegetarian dish. I propose to cook crispy focaccia stuffed with onions and tomatoes right now: I will share the recipe with you with pleasure.
- 500 grams of flour;
- 300 milliliters of water (temperature 38 degrees);
- 7 grams of dry yeast;
- 200 grams of boiled jacket and peeled potatoes;
- 40 milliliters of olive oil;
- 1 teaspoon of salt and sugar;
- 40 grams of sun-dried tomatoes;
- 2 medium onion heads;
- 30 milliliters of olive oil;
- 0.5 lime juice (can be replaced with vinegar)
- 30 milliliters of water.
Awesome crispy focaccia with onions and tomatoes. Step by step recipe
- We brew dry yeast in warm water, add sugar. Leave for 5-10 minutes until the “hat” appears.
- At this time, prepare the dry ingredients. Sift the flour, rub the potatoes into it on a fine grater, mix.
- Salt a mixture of flour and potatoes, mix more thoroughly.
- Yeast came up, pour them into the flour and knead the dough, adding olive oil.
- Do not knead the dough for a long time (5 minutes, no more): it should be soft, tender and sticky.
- Grease your hands with olive oil, round the dough, cover and leave to warm.
- Literally in 30 minutes the dough will rise twice.
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper, grease with olive oil.
- We spread the dough on a baking sheet and distribute it with our hands over the entire surface. Cover with a towel and leave for 15 minutes.
- We are preparing the filling for focaccia at this time. Sun-dried tomatoes are slightly washed, no need to dry.
- Cut the onions into thin half rings, pour warm water and squeeze the juice out of half the lime (you can replace it with vinegar). Stir, let it stand until the tortilla comes up.
- In the approaching cake, we make indentations with our fingers.
- We put sun-dried tomatoes in these cavities (can be replaced with olives, olives, cheese). Sprinkle homemade tortilla onion on top, which was taken out of the water.
- In a jar, mix 30 milliliters of water and oil, close the lid and shake the jar well: we should get an emulsion.
- The resulting emulsion pour the focaccia on top.
- In a preheated oven to 110 degrees, put the focaccia with onions and tomatoes for 20-25 minutes.
Soft, tender Italian bread with a crisp can be served with first courses, or you can just eat for breakfast or dinner - as an independent dish. Homemade Italian tortilla is so delicious that you simply will not remain indifferent. Fill the house with warmth and comfort along with the Very Delicious website.