My favorite recipe is stewed zucchini with eggs. This is a simple, budget, but at the same time awesome tasty dish. But there are nuances everywhere, and I want to tell you how to stew zucchini so that they turn out tender, juicy, not burnt and not left raw. Do not worry - there is nothing complicated! And our step-by-step recipe will help you to easily cook awesome stewed zucchini with eggs at home.
- zucchini - 500-600 grams;
- onions - 250 grams;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- salt - 1 teaspoon without top (to taste);
- ground pepper - to taste;
- garlic - 2-3 cloves;
- vegetable oil for frying - 50 milliliters.
Funky stewed zucchini with egg. Step by step recipe
- Peeled onions finely chopped. I also cooked using green feathers instead of onions - I liked it.
- Zucchini cut into small cubes, size 1x1 centimeter. If you use a mature zucchini, then it is better to clean it of hard skin and large seeds inside. And note: the time to cook such vegetables needs to be slightly increased.
- We heat the vegetable oil in a pan. (For cooking, use refined vegetable oil - it does not bite).
- Fry the onion over medium heat until light golden brown and add the zucchini. If you use green feathers, then throw them into the pan 5 minutes after zucchini.
- Stew, stirring occasionally and with the lid open, about 20 minutes. The fire in this case is medium or slightly less than average. Then cover and cook for another 5 minutes. Thanks to this, zucchini are prepared as well as possible and turn out to be soft and tasty.
- Finely chop the garlic and add it to the pan, salt, pepper and mix. We stand for about 1 more minute.
- We drive in 2 eggs and quickly stir so that they are distributed as much as possible throughout the mass.
- Once the eggs have curled, the pan can be removed from the stove. Step-by-step cooking in a slow cooker: first, also fry the onions in the "Frying" or "Baking" mode. Without changing the mode, add the zucchini and fry for about 10 minutes, stirring a little to evaporate moisture from the watery zucchini. Then cover with a lid and simmer for 15 minutes in the “Baking” mode, stirring occasionally so that the vegetables do not burn. Add garlic, salt, pepper, eggs, mix well. Cover with a lid and leave for another 5-7 minutes in the "Heating" mode, so that the vegetables are infused.
Homemade stewed zucchini with egg ready! Dish - stunned! They are tasty and hot, but when slightly cooled, they become sweet, very tender, and so easily and quickly they are eaten! Still very tasty and interesting it turns out if you put them out with tomatoes, and then sprinkle with dill or parsley. Add tomatoes with zucchini, but it is better to peel them in advance. To do this, put them in boiling water for 2-3 minutes, and then in ice water. And you will notice how the peel will easily lag behind the pulp of tomatoes. Prepare original, simple dishes with us and deliciously delight your family and friends! Bon appetit together “Very tasty”!