Well, I just can not help but share with you a recipe for the awesome stuffed zucchini in a monastic way. Delicious stuffed home zucchini will surely appeal to all your family members. We’ll be cooking monasteries stuffed in a monastery style in a slow cooker. This is very convenient, since we need to prepare only products, and everything else will be done for us by a miracle technique.
- 8 zucchini;
- 200 grams of cream cheese;
- 3 onions;
- 1 cup boiled rice;
- 30 grams of butter;
- 50 grams of dill;
- 3-4 carrots;
- 1 small hot pepper;
- Bay leaf;
- 3-4 pieces of dried barberry;
- a few pinches of salt;
- olive oil for frying vegetables;
- spices "Italian herbs";
- 50-100 milliliters of water;
- pepper on the tip of a knife.
Funky stuffed zucchini in a monastic way. Step by step recipe
- Zucchini for the preparation of this dish we take only the young, with delicate skin. Their size should be small: ideally, the zucchini should fit in the palm of your hand. Zucchini can be replaced with young zucchini, the dish will slightly change to taste, but it will be very tasty. Zucchini have a thicker skin and produce less juice when cooked.
- Boil the rice in advance in salted water and let it cool. Zucchini can be stuffed not only with rice, boiled eggs and even sausage with sausages are good.
- Peel the onions and cut them into small cubes.
- Rubbed carrots on a coarse grater.
- Pour quite a bit of olive oil into the multicooker bowl and put chopped onions and grated carrots into it.
- Just pepper and salt the vegetables. By the way, instead of black pepper, you can take a mixture of peppers.
- In the multicooker menu, select the "Fry" function and fry our vegetables for 10 minutes.
- While the vegetables are fried, prepare the processed cheese. We will need to cut it into small cubes. In fact, this dish can be prepared not only with melted cheese, but also with hard cheese, it will need to be grated. Although with cream cheese, the dish will be much more tender.
- When the vegetables are fried, turn off the slow cooker and add the chopped processed cheese to them. Mix until the cheese begins to melt.
- Pour rice into the mixed vegetables and add the butter. Mix well and set aside.
- Finely chop the washed dill and chop the hot pepper. Add the remaining spices to them: a mixture of Italian herbs and crumbled bay leaves.
- Shredded spices with dill are sent to rice and vegetables. Mix again. We shift the vegetables from the slow cooker, and wipe the bowl with a paper towel.
- For clean zucchini, we cut off the ends and cut each one into 2-3 parts so that each barrel is approximately 4 centimeters high.
- With the help of a knife for peeling vegetables, we cut out the middle of the zucchini, making it easy. Leave the flesh around the edges quite a bit, literally half a centimeter. You can leave the bottom of the zucchini: try to do this and that.
- We cut the pulp of the zucchini very finely, divide it into two parts: remove one to the side, and add the second to the rice and vegetables.
- With a dessert spoon we take the cheese and vegetable filling and stuff the zucchini. At the bottom of the multicooker we put first zucchini with a bottom, and then, without it.
- In the bowl of the multicooker, under the zucchini, pour water. In water, if desired, you can add a couple of spoons of sour cream or tomato. Cover and select the program “Baking”. We will cook them for 25 minutes.
So you have learned how to cook stuffed zucchini in a monastic way. In fact, it is very easy and simple: and most importantly - very tasty. Cook with the Very Delicious website: we have prepared the best recipes for zucchini dishes for you. Enjoy your meal!