The house, which loves pastries, is filled with the smell of freshly baked muffin, warmth, comfort - and childhood is immediately remembered. Make awesome Turkish bread and your home will be filled with light and joy. Do not look, but home-made fresh bread is the most delicious pastry. It's so nice to eat a warm, fragrant slice of homemade bread for breakfast, and even with milk. If you share my inspiration, try baking bread according to this recipe: Turkish bread is unusually soft, with a crispy crust - just an overeating.
- 800 grams of flour;
- 200 milliliters of warm milk;
- 170 milliliters of warm water;
- 1 teaspoon of salt;
- 1 tablespoon of sugar;
- 42 grams of fresh yeast;
- 50 grams of butter;
- light and dark sesame seeds;
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- 2 chicken eggs (proteins - in the dough, yolks - for lubrication).
Funky Turkish bread. Step by step recipe
- Sift the flour into a deep bowl to knead the dough, make a deepening.
- We put the yeast in the recess, add sugar, salt, two proteins (separate from the yolks in advance).
- Pour melted butter, cooled to room temperature.
- Pour in warm milk and begin to knead the dough, gradually adding warm water.
- Ready dough for Turkish bread should be very soft and stick a little to your hands. The softer the dough, the more airy the bread will turn out.
- Knead the dough for 5-7 minutes, until it begins to lag behind the walls of the bowl.
- Without sprinkling flour on the table, knead the dough on it for a couple of minutes.
- We collect the dough into a ball, grease it with vegetable oil. Sent in a bowl, also greased with vegetable oil, cover with a lid. Leave for 40-45 minutes so that the dough for cakes comes up.
- Grease the hands with flour and divide the dough into two parts (we will bake two cakes).
- We leave one part of the dough for Turkish bread in a bowl, covering it with a lid. With the second we begin to work.
- Round the dough into a ball. On the table we spread the baking paper, put the dough on it, sprinkle with flour and begin to form a cake with our hands (without rolling pin). The first homemade tortilla will be oval.
- Together with the paper we put on a baking sheet, cover with a towel and let stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Round off the second piece of dough, put it on paper, form a round cake with your hands (a little thicker than the oval).
- We send together with the paper on a baking sheet, cover with a towel and leave for proofing.
- Mix the yolks with a small amount of vegetable oil and grease the cakes (with a silicone brush).
- We push the edging and rhombuses with our hands (you can look at this process in more detail in the video under the recipe). With the second cake we do the same.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds: first white, then dark.
- Put the baking sheet in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 25 minutes. As soon as the Turkish bread is browned, it is ready.
- We take out the finished Turkish bread from the oven, cover with a towel and let it cool slightly.
Awesome delicious homemade tortilla can be washed down with milk or sweet tea, or can be served with the first dishes - instead of store bread. Turkish homemade bread is very tender, soft, the crust crunches nicely - it is simply impossible to stop. Do you want your home to always be warm and comfortable? Cook with the site “Delicious” - and everything will be great.