Gamuz "Yaroslavna" is a very satisfying, tasty dish that everyone will definitely enjoy. Diversify your table on a weekday or prepare such an amazing dish for any holiday. A non-standard set of ingredients will surprise you with its unusual taste! Write down the recipe.
- smoked chicken breast - 150 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- eggs - 1 piece;
- pickled mushrooms - 100 grams;
- cooking oil for frying;
- bunch of green onions.
For the sauce:
- beans - 60 grams;
- poppy - 20 grams;
- mayonnaise - 100 grams;
- lemon juice - 30 grams;
- salt, sugar to taste.
Gamuz "Yaroslavna". Step by step recipe
- Leave the soaked beans in cold water overnight. Then boil it until tender, drain the water and cool the beans.
- We immediately prepare the sauce. Beans must be passed through a meat grinder. Mix beans, poppy seeds, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Add salt, sugar to taste.
- Onions need to be peeled and diced. Then fry in vegetable oil until tender.
- Dice the chicken breast. Boil and peel the egg, cut into a cube too. Chop the pickled mushrooms. Mix everything with fried onions and season with sauce. Mix well and sprinkle with green onions.
Serve the hammock chilled and let it brew a little. You can decorate with herbs or fresh vegetables. Optionally, you can include any vegetables in the recipe. Bon appetit from “Very tasty”!