Now that there is a bread machine in almost every house, it may not be actual to bake “Sun” garlic bread in the oven. But I wanted to try. How many recipes I reviewed, not one was happy. But once on the youtub channel I came across a wonderful video. It told how to bake this homemade garlic bread in the oven. And I did it! Although I'm not baking you. The breadbread came out very soft and lush. Fragrant and delicious!
- 500 grams of flour;
- 250 milliliters of warm water;
- 1 egg
- 7 grams of dry yeast;
- 2 teaspoons of sugar;
- 1 teaspoon of salt;
- 50 milliliters of vegetable oil.
- 3-4 cloves of garlic;
- 100 grams of butter;
- dried parsley;
- 1 teaspoon of salt.
Garlic bread. Step by step recipe
- Sift the flour into a bowl, make a deepening. Add salt, sugar, yeast, vegetable oil, egg.
- Pour in water and knead the dough. It should turn out soft and elastic.
- We continue to knead the dough on the table until it stops pestering.
- Cover and clean in a warm place.
- After about 40 minutes the dough will do, it will be necessary to knead it.
- We wait until the dough rises a second time (20-30 minutes).
- In melted butter, add the garlic and all the spices passed through the press. Mix. The sauce is ready.
- By this time, the dough has come well. We get it on the table and divide it into three parts.
- Roll balls from each part, cover with a towel and let it rest for a few more minutes.
- We cover the form with baking paper.
- Each piece of dough is rolled into a cake according to the size of the form.
- Fold on top of each other in a mold, greased with garlic sauce.
- In the middle we draw a circle and from it we make cuts in the form of rays of the sun, twisting each resulting triangle 2-3 times.
- Cover again with a towel and let stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Grease with yolk and put in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 35 minutes.
Serve homemade garlic bread with the first course. Lunch will be just royal! Recipes of the site “I love to cook” will turn your life into a fairy tale! And be sure to try the bread stuffed with cheese, as well as the best recipes of Italian bread.