Georgian salad with beans will be the decoration of any table. The original and delicious salad of red canned beans with crackers will pleasantly surprise you, and cilantro will give the lean salad a special highlight. Try to cook a delicious salad in Georgian: and new taste emotions are guaranteed.
And how (and from what) to cook an amazing salad with beans, I’ll tell you now. From the minimum amount of ingredients you will get a very tasty and moderately spicy dish.
- garlic - 2-3 cloves;
- ground black pepper;
- red hot ground pepper;
- canned red beans - 1 can;
- a bunch of cilantro;
- rye crackers.
Georgian salad with beans. Step by step recipe
- Initially, for the preparation of Georgian salad, we will prepare a container in which we will combine and mix all the ingredients (in my case, this is a deep salad bowl).
- One jar of canned red beans in tomato sauce (this is about 200 grams) without tomato is transferred to a salad bowl.
Tip: for Georgian salad, both red and white canned beans are suitable. Just as for me, the salad cooked with red beans looks more original. Very often, beans can be found in spicy tomato sauce: but I prefer in a neutral sauce, without additional spices.
- In a salad bowl, add black ground pepper and hot red ground pepper to taste to the beans.
- Finely chop the garlic with a knife (I have small cloves of garlic, so I took three cloves, but if you have large ones, two cloves will be enough) and add to the salad bowl to the beans.
- Finely chop the cilantro and send to the salad bowl.
Tip: not everyone loves cilantro, if you wish, you can replace it with fresh parsley. But it is cilantro that gives Georgian salad spicy, and not parsley - this is in my opinion.
- We mix all the ingredients of the salad in the salad bowl, add a little tomato sauce from the beans (a couple of tablespoons).
- And at the very last moment, pour rye crackers into the salad (the number of crackers at your discretion) and mix.
Tip: to make crackers, you need to cut the bread into small cubes and dry in a dry frying pan. Or to use ready-made rye bread kirieshki is also very tasty.
We serve the salad to the table immediately after cooking, because if the Georgian dish with beans is a little longer, then the crackers will soak and the salad will lose its taste.
Tasty, lean and hearty salad with red beans: quick to cook and amazing to taste. On “I Love Cooking” you will find many more recipes for hearty, lean and easy-to-cook salads: awesomely tasty and very healthy.