Georgian pickled pepper is a very rich dish, which is saturated with the aroma of herbs and herbs. Pickled Georgian pepper is delicious, spicy and savory at the same time. You want to eat pickled pepper directly with a spoon, it directly stimulates the appetite, and you even want to eat it together in a jar.
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 kilogram;
- garlic - 1 head;
- parsley - 1 bunch;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- sunflower oil - 56 tablespoons;
- salt - 1 tablespoon;
- ground black pepper - 1 teaspoon;
- hops-suneli - 1 tablespoon;
- vinegar 9% - 1 tablespoon.
Georgian pickled pepper step by step recipe for winter
- Wash the pepper, cut in half and remove the seeds. Then cut the pepper into 8 parts.
- Finely chop the parsley.
- Put pepper in a pan, add parsley, and garlic to be squeezed through the garlic.
- Add sugar and salt to the pepper, pour in the oil, and add the suneli hops. Mix everything well, let it stand for 1 hour.
- After an hour, put the pot of pepper on the fire, bring to a boil and cook for 15 minutes, add vinegar at the end.
- Put hot pepper in sterilized jars and immediately roll up the lids.
- Turn over and wrap in a blanket until completely cooled.
It turns out 2 jars of 0.5 liters, so immediately make a double serving, such a pepper does not happen much!
Georgian pickled pepper is a spicy and spicy appetizer for all occasions! You will love her from the first spoon!
I am sure that you will also be interested in such a recipe for pickled pepper whole with ponytails!