Well, how can you refuse these little crispy cucumbers? Gherkin cucumbers pickled according to this recipe always turn out to be crispy, so delicious, mmm ... I just want to shred. And how simple they are to cook - you don’t even need to sterilize!
For 1 liter can:
- gherkins (small) cucumbers - how much will fit in the jar;
- water - 700 millionaires;
- vinegar - 3 tablespoons;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- salt - 1 tablespoon;
- allspice - 5 pieces;
- cherry and currant leaves - 2 pieces each;
- dill umbrella;
- garlic - a couple of cloves.
Gherkins cucumbers for the winter. Step by step recipe
- Soak cucumbers in water for 5 hours, then wash well. If you have freshly picked gherkins, you can not soak them.
- Put currant leaves, cherries, dill umbrella, peas, garlic in a sterilized jar, then put cucumbers.
- Bring water to a boil, pour cucumbers and leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Then pour the water into the pan, add salt and sugar and bring to a boil.
- Add vinegar directly to the jar and pour boiling marinade.
- Close the lid.
- Wrap in a blanket until cool.
Well, what else to say about pickled gherkins - this is a miracle that you close in a jar! Gherkins crispy cucumbers for the winter always look so profitable on the table, they are so small and mouth-watering!
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try cucumbers in jars for the winter and cucumbers pickled in a bag in the refrigerator.