Gorgeous Italian bruschetta, and even with eggplant. Well, what tastes better you can think of for breakfast? And not just for breakfast: the bruschetta appetizer is a great addition to any meal. And about snacks and say nothing. Yes, and cook it is not difficult. Do not believe? Come with me to the kitchen.
- eggplant - 3 pieces;
- dried oregano - 2 teaspoons;
- salt to taste;
- pepper mixture to taste;
- ground black pepper to taste;
- olive oil - 2 tablespoons;
- garlic - 3 cloves.
Gorgeous bruschetta with eggplant. Step by step recipe
- To make bruschetta, we should first bake eggplant in the oven. We take the eggplants, wash, dry, prick them in several places with a fork and send them to the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes. We don’t clean eggplants.
- We give eggplants to cool and cut in half: it will be easier for us to separate the flesh from the peel. It will be easy and simple to do this: from the cut half, with a spoon, take out all the flesh.
- Add oregano to a bowl with eggplant, and knead everything with a fork into a homogeneous mass. Add pepper and salt the eggplant.
- In the eggplant gruel, add olive oil and chopped garlic. Mix.
- Sliced bread is dried in a preheated pan on both sides. Just do not forget that we do not add oil, otherwise the bruschetta with baked eggplant will no longer be the same as in the original recipe.
- While the bread is still hot, rub it with a clove of garlic: for flavor.
- We lay the eggplant on the dried bread with a spoon.
Everything, bruschetta with eggplant is ready. This version of bruschetta is suitable for all lovers of vegetables: it is very tasty and is done quickly enough. You can choose any filling for such a lean snack. For example, you can cook a bruschetta with tomatoes, which will also be very tasty. Imagine: and do not forget about our site “Very Delicious”, where you will find many new recipes. Enjoy your meal!