I recommend you a very quick hot appetizer - great bread, baked with garlic, cheese and herbs. Baked bread is crispy on the outside and very tender and soft inside. Simplicity in preparation, divine and surprisingly piquant taste - true pleasure. Italian bread with garlic and cheese will become a real table decoration and fill the house with the aroma of fresh pastries with a variety of herbs. The dish turns out without unnecessary trouble: let's get started.
- Ciabatta bread - loaf, approximately 300-350 grams;
- mozzarella cheese for pizza - 250 grams (you can either more or less);
- Italian spices: thyme, oregano - 5 grams each;
- fresh cilantro - 10 grams;
- garlic - 3 cloves:
- dried tomatoes (tomatoes) - 50 grams;
- olive oil - 50 grams;
- salt, pepper - to your taste.
Great bread baked with garlic, cheese and herbs. Step by step recipe
- To begin with, mix dry Italian spices in a separate bowl. There we add finely chopped fresh cilantro. If you do not have cilantro, then boldly replace it with other fragrant herbs: for example, parsley, green onions and basil. You can add herbs and spices to others: the main thing is that you enjoy it.
- Peel the garlic and chop it very finely with a knife. Sent in a bowl for spices.
- Dried tomatoes need to be doused with boiling water. Then get wet and chop finely. Add to the bowl of spices. Pour olive oil and mix everything - the dressing is ready.
- Cut the ciabatta bread lengthwise and crosswise. Until the end we do not cut the bread (loaf). You should get squares or rectangular pieces.
- Mozzarella cheese must be cut into thin rectangular slices. We insert into the incisions made, then with a teaspoon we fill all the bread with the filling. If you do not have mozzarella for pizza, replace it with your existing cheese. Experiment: you may add a new flavor to this dish.
- Transfer the loaf to a form already covered with parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 250 * C, set the bread to bake: for about 5-10 minutes. It is necessary that a crust forms on top, and the cheese has completely melted.
- We get neatly hot and fragrant bread: it can immediately be served to the table.
So, a great hot snack is ready for a big company, for a family dinner, or just like that, to diversify the menu and surprise with the simplicity and originality of relatives. As you can see, even a beginner in the kitchen can cope with the preparation of such a dish: the main thing is to be able to hold a knife. Take a delicious and simple recipe for fragrant bread with herbs, tomatoes and garlic to your bookmarks: and be sure to cook it. The team of the site “Very Delicious” assures you that everything will be tasty and simple - and wish you bon appetit!