Greek vegetable salad with beans, onions, carrots, and tomatoes. The salad is very colorful, rich and at the same time easy to prepare. His recipe is, as you know, from what is in the refrigerator, and it is always very tasty. So why not experiment with such salads for the winter? So it turned out, in my opinion, a culinary masterpiece.
- Tomatoes - 2.5 kilograms;
- onions - 500 grams;
- beans - 1 kilogram;
- carrots - 1 kilogram;
- garlic - 1 head;
- hot pepper - 2 pods;
- one bunch of green parsley;
- salt - 3 tablespoons;
- vegetable oil - 250 grams.
Greek vegetable salad step by step recipe
- Peel the onion, remove the seeds from the pepper, peel the carrots too.
- Cut onion and pepper into strips, grate the carrots.
- Pour vegetable oil into the pan and boil. Put the vegetables in sunflower oil and stew until half cooked.
- Then you need to add pre-boiled beans and sliced tomatoes, and simmer over low heat for another 30 minutes.
- Grind dill and parsley and add together with salt to a boiling mass.
- After that, let the vegetables stew for another 5 minutes.
- Then you need to lay out the hot salad in sterilized jars and roll up.
- Wrap the cans upside down in a blanket and leave to cool. This takes 2-3 days.
Greek vegetable salad can also be served on the festive table, and it is ideal for everyday meals. It will be an excellent side dish for potatoes or porridge.