I share with you, my good, not complicated recipe for canning green peas. Green peas without sterilization are whole, right one to one. To taste much tastier than the store. Salads and any dishes with this pea will sparkle with completely different colors, and will be filled with a richer taste.
- green pea.
- water - 1 liter;
- salt - 3 tablespoons;
- sugar - 3 tablespoons;
- citric acid - 1 teaspoon.
Step-by-step recipe canned green peas without sterilization
- Before preserving green peas without sterilization, they must be cleaned and rinsed well.
- In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients for the marinade (except citric acid), bring to a boil. immerse peas in boiling marinade. There should be enough peas so that the marinade completely covers it.
- Cook the peas in the marinade for about 20-25 minutes, add citric acid at the end of cooking.
- Then put the peas in sterilized jars, not to the very top. (We get peas from the marinade using a slotted spoon). Pour it with marinade and roll cans with lids.
Store canned peas without sterilization in a cold room.
Eat and cook only natural products. Let all winter preparations be obtained in your house and please in the cold season.