Harvesting for the winter of cucumbers and tomatoes, bell peppers with garlic. In winter, when you open the jar, it seems that the salad has just been cooked. Cucumbers remain crispy and fragrant, thanks to a delicious filling of pepper and tomato.
- Tomatoes - 2 kilograms;
- Sweet pepper - 7 pieces;
- garlic - 200 grams;
- cucumbers - 2 kilograms;
- sugar - 200 grams;
- salt - 2 tablespoons;
- vinegar 9% - 40 grams;
- sunflower oil - 150 grams.
Step-by-step recipe for harvesting winter cucumbers and tomatoes
- Wash and cut the tomatoes into 4 parts, peel the seeds and cut them randomly. Peel and divide the garlic into cloves.
- Skip tomatoes, peppers and garlic through a meat grinder. In the mass that turned out, add salt, sugar, vinegar and vegetable oil. Mix everything well and boil, from the moment of boiling, cook for another 10 minutes, stirring.
- Wash the cucumbers and cut into circles. Add cucumbers to our tomato mass and boil for another 4-5 minutes.
- Then lay out the still hot salad in sterilized prepared jars.
- Wrap upside down until completely cooled.
An unusual preparation for the winter of assorted cucumbers and tomatoes is great for both everyday dinner and a festive table.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!