A delicious, festive puff salad with chicken, mushrooms and cheese will delight you with its taste. The original salad with mushrooms and cheese always attracts attention with its design and disappears at the very beginning of the feast. An excellent combination of all the ingredients gives the salad an excellent taste. And green peas give the dish spicy notes. Such a salad is prepared very quickly and simply.
Let's see what we need to make chicken salad.
- boiled chicken fillet - 400 grams;
- mushrooms fried with onions - 300 grams;
- frozen green peas - 200 grams;
- hard cheese - 150 grams;
- boiled eggs - 7-8 pieces;
- walnuts - 100 grams;
- mayonnaise - 200 grams;
- garlic - 1-2 cloves;
- salt to taste.
Holiday puff salad with chicken, mushrooms and cheese. Step by step recipe
- To make cheese salad, take a stewpan with water, put it on a stove and bring the water to a boil.
- Add a little salt to boiling water, throw the frozen green peas and cook the peas in salted water for 5-7 minutes. From the boiled peas, drain the liquid and leave it to cool.
- Cut the boiled chicken breast into small cubes. I really like if you add bay leaf to the water during boiling chicken: then the meat has a more intense taste.
- To serve a delicious puff salad on the festive table, we need a transparent deep salad bowl.
- In the transparent salad bowl we spread the prepared chicken meat with the first layer.
- Finely chop walnuts with a knife.
- Grind a couple of cloves of garlic with a knife (if you have small cloves of garlic - take two, but if large - one clove will be enough).
- In a separate container we combine chopped nuts and garlic, add mayonnaise to taste, mix well and put in a salad bowl with a second layer (for meat).
- It is very good to use homemade mayonnaise. Making mayonnaise at home will not be difficult for you. On our site “I love to cook” you will find a lot of step-by-step recipes for making incredibly tasty, tender homemade mayonnaise.
- We cut the boiled eggs into circles, and rub several proteins on a coarse grater.
- We lay out part of the egg circles along the edge of the salad bowl (on the nut mass).
- Then spread the pre-prepared mushrooms with onions.
- I really like to add a lot of onions to the fried mushrooms.
- Now put some of the grated protein on the mushroom layer. Apply mayonnaise mesh to the protein.
- Put the boiled peas in a salad bowl for mayonnaise and evenly level them.
- Now we again lay out the remaining circles of boiled eggs on the edge of the salad bowl.
- Put grated hard cheese on top (you can use the one you like best for making puff salad).
- On a layer of grated cheese again make a mayonnaise net.
- The last layer is the remaining grated protein.
- We decorate the salad with peas and sprigs of fresh herbs (I decorate with dill sprigs).
Divinely tasty cheese puff salad will pleasantly please you with its taste. Such an original dish will splendidly decorate your festive table and will delight everyone present. Spicy boiled chicken is amazingly combined with fried mushrooms and cheese.
On “I Love Cooking” you will find many more simple recipes for delicious and original puff salads that will not only decorate any table, but will also pleasantly surprise you with their taste.