Once I tried these sandwiches and fell in love with them. Now I cook for different holidays, and guests also scatter them with a bang. Such an interesting combination of ingredients that it is simply impossible to be indifferent to them. Although, it would seem, everything is clear and simple, but together it is a culinary bomb!
- champignons - 100 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- garlic - 1-2 cloves;
- sour cream or low-fat mayonnaise - 5 tablespoons;
- smoked mackerel - 200-250 grams;
- boiled egg - 1 piece;
- baguette or loaf.
Holiday sandwiches with mushrooms and mackerel. Step by step recipe
- Chop the onion into thin strips, chop the garlic finely, and mushrooms into small pieces. Fry everything until golden brown.
- Peel smoked mackerel from skin and bones, chop into small pieces.
- Cut the eggs into slices, like all the previous ingredients.
- Mix the mushrooms with onions, mackerel, egg and season with sour cream or mayonnaise. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Sliced baguette or loaf can be slightly dried in a pan, but not necessary.
- Put the paste on the croutons, garnish with greens.
Our holiday sandwiches with mushrooms and mackerel are ready. How tasty to bite a crispy toast with a tender, juicy filling. Real jam! "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try cooking fish rolls with mushrooms and balls with sprats.