When we think over the menu for the festive table, of course, write down, remember and cook our favorite salads. But one wants to surprise the guests with something, and not to bother with a new treat for a long time. This original holiday snack will win you over from the first bite! And it’s not difficult to cook it. From a novelty this appetizer will easily become a favorite dish on your table.
- salted cracker - 300 grams;
- slightly salted red fish;
- cream cheese - 150 grams;
- lemon juice - 2 teaspoons;
- hard cheese - 200 grams;
- one avocado.
Festive appetizer. Step by step recipe
- Remove avocado from the avocado and remove the flesh.
- Whip cream cheese with an avocado with a blender.
- Cut red fish into small pieces.
- Now we make a kind of sandwiches: put the cheese mass on the cracker, then finely chopped fish and again cracker, cheese and fish.
- Lightly grease the top with a creamy mass and dip the cakes in grated hard cheese.
- Let it brew in the refrigerator for an hour and serve.
The best combination of tastes is just for you, our dear readers of the portal "I love to cook." Enjoy your meal! And be sure to try to prepare herringbone appetizers and romantic canapes.