Natural butter, without the addition of vegetable fats, emulsifiers and other additives is almost not found. Many are now wondering: “How to check butter for naturalness at home?”. If you still want the real homemade butter, you can cook it yourself. Homemade Butter will be slightly different from the store. Due to the fact that there are no emulsifiers in homemade oil, it is harder. There may also be more water in butter, since at home it is difficult to completely extract. With prolonged storage, it begins to bitter, as it has no preservatives. Typically, most butter is stored in a freezer. To make butter at home, you need only natural cream. Whip the cream with a blender. You will also need some cold water to rinse butter from buttermilk. We hope you enjoy our homemade recipe for this dairy product!
Ingredients for Making Homemade Butter
|Homemade cream||0.5 l|
|Water is cold||1 liter|
Step by step cooking homemade butter with a photo
- Transfer thick cream into a large blender bowl. If you bought liquid cream, leave them to thicken first.
- Turn on the blender at full power and beat until the butter is separated from the buttermilk. It must be drained. Buttermilk is a kind of low-fat cream, so do not pour it, but use it to prepare any dough.
- After 2-3 minutes of whipping, the butter, in principle, is already ready for use, but further actions will make it even better.
- Fill the resulting butter with 0.5 cups of very cold water and whisk again, drain this water. Thus, we wash the oil.
- Now fill the oil with 1 liter of cold water and whisk again. Then drain all the liquid.
- Using a spoon, knead the oil well so that it stray into a lump and the last drops of water come out.
- Wrap the butter in parchment paper or lay it in plastic molds. Put in the refrigerator to cool. Well-washed oil is stored in the refrigerator for longer.
Use butter to make sandwiches, add to cereals and other dishes. Enjoy your meal