To date, all the cheese we buy in the store contains various harmful food additives. I don’t really want to eat such cheese, let alone feed it to my children. I suggest you make homemade hard cheese. This cheese is prepared very simply, its taste is simply amazing. Well, and most importantly, he made it with his own hands and without harmful food additives.
- cottage cheese - 1 kilogram;
- milk - 4 glasses;
- soda - 10 grams;
- salt - 10 grams;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- butter - 100 grams.
Homemade hard cheese. Step by step recipe
- For the preparation of cheese, it is very important that all products are homemade, not store-bought. I tried to cook with store products, believe me, it turns out completely different cheese.
- To begin, pour the cottage cheese into a cup and mash it with your hands so that there are no large lumps.
- Then we transfer the cottage cheese to the pan, fill it with milk and turn on the gas.
- We constantly stir until the cottage cheese begins to gather in solid elastic lumps and serum appears.
- Turn off the gas and transfer to pre-prepared gauze so that all the glass liquid.
- When all the liquid has drained, send our cottage cheese back to the pan, add the butter and turn on the gas.
- Constantly stir until the butter has completely melted and mixed with cottage cheese.
- Add salt, soda to the eggs and beat with a whisk. Then we send the egg mixture to the cottage cheese and, constantly stirring, cook for about 10 minutes.
- We transfer the cheese to a container and send it to the refrigerator.
Enjoy your meal! You can add various spices or herbs to hard home-made cheese if you wish. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to use the cheese recipe at home, tasty and simple, and the Milka cheese recipe.