If you are already fed up with purchased loaves, then you can always cook them at home. So, together with “Very Delicious” we will share with you a recipe for making homemade loaves. Moreover, preparing them is not so difficult, but how delicious it turns out!
- flour - 320-350 grams;
- dry yeast - 8 grams;
- salt - 4 grams;
- butter - 30 grams;
- milk - 100 milliliters;
- water - 50 milliliters.
- milk - 1 tablespoon;
- yolk - 1 piece.
Homemade loaves. Step by step recipe
- In order to bake a homemade loaf, you need to pour milk into a bowl, add water, flour, pour yeast, butter and salt and mix everything. Let the mixture brew.
- Next, put the dough on the table and knead it. Let it insist for about an hour.
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle, roll up a tube, flatten slightly, pinch the edges.
- On the loaf, make small notches and grease them with yolk and milk.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and send the loaf into the oven to bake for about 20-25 minutes.
Cooking loaves at home is not difficult. And most importantly - they will be fresh, hot and tender. So I think you can spend a little effort for delicious pastries. Well, together with “Very Delicious” we will continue to delight you with new recipes. Enjoy your meal! And be sure to try to make flat cakes without yeast instead of bread and homemade pita bread.