In many recipes we have to use mayonnaise. And I think every mother wonders if it is possible to give a dish with mayonnaise to a child. And I will answer you with confidence that of course it is possible if you cook it at home. The taste is simply magnificent and naturalness guaranteed. And the costs are minimal. Today, with “I love to cook,” I want to share a recipe for making homemade mayonnaise.
- three egg yolks;
- olive oil - 50 milliliters;
- sunflower oil - 50 milliliters;
- lemon juice - 2 teaspoons;
- salt, sugar and mustard - 1/2 teaspoon.
Homemade mayonnaise. Step by step recipe
- To make homemade mayonnaise, we need a blender and a bowl for whipping.
- Beat the egg yolks with a blender. Then add salt, sugar and mustard. All this must be whipped until smooth.
- Continuing to whisk at low speed and pour in a thin stream of oil. I poured a little more oil, it seemed to me that it would be tastier.
- And at the end, add lemon juice and whisk again.
- Our homemade mayonnaise is ready.
When you try mayonnaise made with your own hands, then you will once and for all refuse the purchase. A delicate, spicy, fragrant and insanely delicious sandwich with such mayonnaise will delight your family. All the ingredients that we use during cooking are best taken at room temperature, then they interact better and faster. And I also want to say that mayonnaise is much tastier when after cooking it will stand for at least 10 minutes.
Enjoy your meal. I share this recipe with you on the “I love to cook” portal. Pay attention to the preparation of lean mayonnaise on starch and homemade mayonnaise on milk without eggs.