Home-made Milka cheese is simply a mercy. At home, we often have tea with cottage cheese, and some even the first and second courses eat a bit of cheese with a slice of bread. You need to know a few little secrets to get the most tender cheese. Now I will tell them to you.
- cottage cheese - 1 kilogram;
- milk - 1 liter;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- butter - 100 grams;
- soda - 1 teaspoon;
- salt - 1 teaspoon.
Homemade Milka cheese. Step by step recipe
- Take low-fat and well-strained cottage cheese.
- Boil the milk, then put the cottage cheese, stirring, after 10 minutes remove from heat.
- Then strain the cheese through cheesecloth.
- Take a pan, only with a thick bottom, lay out the finished cottage cheese, beat in the eggs, add warm oil, salt and soda. Mix all the ingredients well and put on a small fire.
- Cook constantly stirring for 7 minutes. When the cheese begins to lag behind the walls, it is ready.
- Put the finished cheese, wait a few hours until it cools down and you can taste it.
Our tender creamy Milka cheese is ready. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to cook cheese at home and homemade hard cheese.