Peach marmalade - the name itself gives us a foretaste of the most delicate and fragrant goodies. Such marmalade can even be presented to your friends and relatives. Believe such a delicious treat, they have not tried it yet. Peach marmalade is homogeneous, transparent, and how beautiful it looks on the table, it attracts us to eat another spoon.
- Peach puree - 1 kilogram;
- sugar - 0.7 kilograms;
- pectin powder - 40 grams;
- citric acid - 2 grams.
Step-by-step recipe for peach marmalade at home
- Wash ripe peaches with cold water, dry, remove stalks and seeds.
- Prepared peaches are placed in an enameled basin, on the bottom of which previously pour a little water, boil for 10 minutes until soft.
- Wipe the hot mass through a sieve.
- Put mashed puree in a basin and cook with constant stirring until the initial volume is reduced by one third.
- Add 1/4 sugar, cook for 5 minutes.
- Add pectin powder mixed with 200 grams of sugar, mix.
- After dissolving, add the remaining sugar in parts, without interrupting the boil, and boil the marmalade until cooked.
- At the end of cooking, add citric acid and boil for 1-2 minutes.
- Hot marmalade in dry, sterilized jars and roll up.
Store marmalade in a cool dark place.
Serve peach marmalade with ice cream or cream. But also for tea with a bun, he will be great.
Delicious to you preparations!