Once my friend shared with me a recipe for making homemade pita bread. This takes a minimum of time and cost. And the lavash itself is very thin and insanely tender. I propose to cook such a delicious homemade pita bread along with "Very tasty."
- flour - 3 cups;
- dry yeast - one teaspoon;
- glass of water;
- salt - one teaspoon;
- a tablespoon of vegetable oil;
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
Homemade pita bread. Step by step recipe
- I take sifted flour for kneading. Glasses of flour I gather full, but without a slide. We need to knead the dough. Combine yeast, flour, salt, sugar, vegetable oil and water. Knead the dough. You need to take warm water. I took a full glass of water. The dough we get is very elastic and soft.
- Divide the whole dough into 20 approximately equal pieces.
- All these pieces of dough are covered with cling film and let lie down for about 20 minutes.
- Then we roll each piece of dough with a rolling pin into a thin cake. When I rolled out, the cakes turned out to be almost transparent to me. Yes, if you want all the cakes of the same shape, you can do this with a lid or plate.
- Fry in a dry frying pan for several seconds on both sides.
- Sprinkle the fried, hot pita bread with water, and then cover with cling film.
Fast, tasty, easy and affordable for everyone. Try to make homemade pita bread and you will once and for all refuse the purchased one. With us, it flies instantly, so I always bake two servings at a time. Well, it’s just sooooo tasty. Make sure of it yourself! "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try making flat cakes without yeast instead of bread and homemade loaves.