I hasten to share a very simple and delicious baking recipe: homemade puff pastries. They are insanely tender, with a crispy crust, reminiscent of puff savory pastries. Such buns will adequately replace a piece of bread for the first dishes. I really like to cook homemade bread: and such an original and simple version of forming bread will surely please everyone - and diversifies the menu. In the dough for such buns, you can put a variety of fragrant herbs: then homemade buns will be even tastier. I offer the simplest and fastest recipe: cook - and appreciate.
- BC wheat flour - 0.5 kilograms;
- warm water - 350 milliliters;
- dry yeast - 2 teaspoons (no slide);
- rock salt - 1 tablespoon (without slide);
- vegetable oil (I use sunflower) - a tablespoon.
Homemade puff buns. Step by step recipe
- To begin with, knead the yeast dough. In a deep bowl (in which we will knead the dough), add three hundred and fifty milliliters of warm water, pour two teaspoons of dried yeast and two teaspoons of salt and sugar. Mix everything so that the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Sift wheat flour into a separate bowl: enrich it with oxygen. Then, in small portions, add flour to warm water with yeast.
- When it becomes uncomfortable to knead the dough with a spatula in a bowl, let's move on to the work surface. To do this, sprinkle a little flour on the table, transfer all the dough.
- Wet our hands with one tablespoon of vegetable oil and begin to knead thoroughly, adding a little flour. Add it in small portions so as not to clog the dough and not make it too tight. Knead until the dough stops sticking to your hands and becomes elastic.
- Then we cover the bowl with cling film or a kitchen towel, put in a warm place for one hour.
- After time, we take out the yeast dough, slightly crumple it and transfer it to the working surface.
- Roll out a layer of dough with a thickness of 0.5 centimeters (approximately). We take a glass or a mug, cut out round shapes from the dough.
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper. Lightly grease with vegetable oil. We spread the dough circles at a distance of two centimeters from each other. Then we begin to lay out the circles on top of each other. At the same time, we grease each circle with a little water: each bun consists of four circles.
- Grease the top of the buns with water and sprinkle with sesame seeds. We cover with a towel and leave it on the table for thirty minutes so that they come up.
- Preheat the oven to 220 * C and bake rolls for about 20 minutes: until golden brown.
Remove the ready-made puff pastries from the oven and let them cool slightly. Serve to the table: they will be perfect for the first dishes. Such puff pastries can be prepared with the addition of malt: then you will get incredibly fragrant homemade cakes. As you can see, buns are prepared very simply and quickly enough. Cook with love and desire. The team of the site “Very Delicious” wishes you a pleasant appetite!