Very tasty, such homemade raspberry jam. How delicious is this jam to serve with tea, it is so fragrant, delicate and light. Toast with raspberry jam is the perfect winter breakfast that will give a boost of energy for the whole day.
- Raspberries - 1 kilogram;
- sugar - 2.5 cups.
A step-by-step recipe for raspberry jam for the winter
- Place fresh raspberries in a colander, rinse with cold water, strain, remove the stalks, dry.
- Prepared berries are placed in an enameled basin, pouring layer by layer with sugar, and leave for 3-4 hours.
- After aging, put the bowl with berries on a low heat, heat to a boil, carefully stirring to cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Arrange raspberries with syrup in sterilized jars and roll up.
- Store raspberry jam in a cool place.
Homemade raspberry jam is always the most delicious and healthy dessert, and when it is cooked at home - it is also a pleasure and a great taste!
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!