I love these hot sandwiches with fish, how many do not do them, there are always few, they are swept off the table at the speed of sound. Sandwiches with fish fly away with a bang, and cooking them is a pleasure, firstly, they are very economical, and secondly, a lot of them turn out. I hope this recipe will take root in your family.
- loaf - 1 piece;
- fish fillet;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- milk - 0.5 cups;
- cheese - 150 grams;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- vegetable oil.
Hot sandwiches with fish. Step by step recipe
- Cut the loaf into slices one centimeter thick.
- Beat the eggs with milk.
- Grease a baking sheet with oil.
- Dip the loaf in a mixture of eggs and milk and place on a baking sheet.
- Cut the fish into thin slices and put on top of the loaf.
- Take a grater and grate cheese, then sprinkle on top of the fish.
- Add salt and pepper as desired, top with mayonnaise.
- Send to the oven and bake at a temperature of 180 ° C for 20 minutes.
Serve hot sandwiches on the table as an independent dish, they are quite hearty and very tasty.
"Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try to cook the most delicious and fastest hot sandwiches and original hot sandwiches.