You want to create a festive atmosphere on a working weekday and just treat your loved ones to delicious, then the recipe for “Hot Napoleon” will come to your aid. An appetizer of puff pastry on a festive table will always create a blissful mood for the whole family. And any festive table will decorate such a cake.
- Yeast-free puff pastry - 250 grams;
- Cheese - 80 grams;
- Potato - 3 pieces;
- Champignons - 100 grams;
- Cream - 30 grams;
- Vegetable oil - 1 tablespoon;
- Salt, pepper to taste.
Hot Napoleon. Step by step recipe
- Wash, peel and chop potatoes, cook until tender in salted water. Then drain the water, and with cream make mashed potatoes.
- Peel and finely chop mushrooms and onions. Fry mushrooms with onions in vegetable oil until cooked, salt, pepper.
- With mashed potatoes, mix fried mushrooms with onions.
- Puff pastry needs to be rolled out and cut into 4 squares (you can use already portioned dough). Set the oven to 220 degrees and bake on a baking sheet for 15 minutes.
- Now form a cake, coat each cake with filling and grated cheese. Miss the last crust with the filling and sprinkle with plenty of cheese.
- Set the oven to 200 degrees, put the cake on a baking sheet and cook for up to 10 minutes.
Hot Napoleon Recipe Video
When the cake has cooled, serve it in portions, you can serve the sauce to it to your taste. Cook with pleasure with “I love to cook"!