With the advent of the first harvest, the hostesses begin chores for harvesting various goodies for the winter. Therefore, today I want to tell you the most delicious home adjika recipe. How to cook the most delicious adjika? How to achieve the perfect combination of spicy and sweet? To solve this problem, I cook adjika with apples and carrots. My friend once suggested this recipe to me, and until now, adjika, prepared in this way, remains the tastiest for me.
- Tomatoes - 5 kilograms
- Bell pepper - 1 kilogram
- Onions - 0.5-1 kilograms
- Carrots - 0.5-1 kg
- Apples - 1 kilogram
- Garlic - 300-400 grams
- Hot pepper - 4-5 pieces
- Parsley and dill - in a small bunch
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Vinegar 9% - 1 cup
- Salt - 4 tablespoons
- Vegetable oil - 1 cup
The amount of onions and carrots varies according to desire and personal taste. It’s okay if you didn’t manage to achieve the exact proportions of vegetables. The main thing is that there should be enough tomatoes.
How to cook the most delicious adjika for the winter? Step by step recipe
- Grind vegetables in a meat grinder. To do this, you must first prepare them. Cut out damaged parts and stalks, clean. Large fruits, if necessary, cut into four or more parts.
- First, twist the tomatoes. The resulting mass is poured into a pan or other suitable container and put on the stove. Let it get warm, but for now we are sending the remaining vegetables to the meat grinder.
- Add all the twisted vegetables to the tomatoes. Mix. It is good if you have a large pot or basin in your home. The tomatoes are already heated, so the mixture will boil almost immediately. Then we reduce the fire and, stirring occasionally, cook for an hour and a half.
- At this time, we clean the garlic and hot peppers. Who really loves spicy, can not take out the seeds from the peppers. Everything here is based on your preferences. Peppers are best cleaned with gloves. It will be safer.
- Now we grind everything in a meat grinder. Finely chop the parsley and dill and mix with the twisted garlic.
- After the adjika is cooked for an hour and a half, it will become noticeably thicker and we proceed to the final part. Add salt a little, taste, then sugar, garlic with herbs and hot peppers. Pour in the vinegar and oil. Mix well, wait until it boils and cook for another 30 minutes.
- This is how adjika for the winter is prepared according to the best recipes. Now pour into jars. They must be sterilized in advance. Close the jars with adjika, turn over and cover with a towel.
Thanks to this recipe adjika with tomatoes and apples, you will provide yourself and your loved ones yummy for the whole winter. And recipes of other preparations, no less tasty, you can also see on our site “Very tasty!”.
Video belongs to Svetlana Chernova