It happened that you still had green unripe tomatoes, and you did not know what to do with them? Then today I will tell you how to pickle green tomatoes. Pickled green tomatoes are such that you lick your fingers. The recipe for pickled green tomato with garlic is so simple that it will not be difficult to cook it, and the result will undoubtedly please. And yet, they can be eaten in a day, but can be left for the winter, because this recipe for pickled green tomatoes is universal. Do not put off a minute, let's do conservation.
- green tomatoes - 1 kilogram;
- garlic - 1 head;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- vinegar 9% - 50 milliliters;
- sweet pepper - 1 piece;
- salt - 1 tablespoon;
- dill or parsley - 1 bunch.
How deliciously pickle green tomatoes with garlic. Step by step recipe
- Wash green tomatoes under running water and dry. Cut in half and remove the stalk, then cut each half of the tomato into large slices.
- Peel the garlic. Finely chop each clove of garlic with a knife.
- Sweet pepper was washed and seeds were removed from it. We cut it not very large pieces, you can cut the pepper into strips. Sweet pepper for our dish is best to take a bright red color. Then the finished dish will look very beautiful.
- Greens: dill or parsley, shake off water and chop finely with a knife. In this dish, you can add any greens that you like, you can even add dill and parsley in equal proportions.
- We put all the vegetables in a large bowl so that it is convenient to pickle them, add sugar, salt and vinegar. Mix the vegetable mass with a large spoon.
- Cover the vegetables with a lid and set on the table for further marinating at room temperature. Do not put in the refrigerator, as they will marinate faster.
- After a day, the tomatoes are ready, and they can be served to the table. But, if you decide to prepare them for the winter, then take glass jars, wash them, and sterilize using a method convenient for you. Transfer the tomatoes into jars and tightly close them with a capron lid, which should be held for 15 seconds in boiling water before closing the jar.
- You can store such tomatoes in the cellar or in the refrigerator.
This dish - pickled green tomatoes with garlic - will certainly take root in your family, because you simply cannot go past this recipe for green tomatoes. They turn out tasty, spicy, very fragrant, well, just a gorgeous appetizer for any feast. Be sure to check out our Very Delicious website, because the most delicious is yet to come. Enjoy your meal!
Video belongs to the "Cooking with Irina" channel