I propose to cook a delicious home-made cheese quickly from kefir. We will spend no more than 15 minutes on its preparation, and on our table there will be a head of excellent fresh home-made cheese. The minimum set of ingredients, a low calorie rate - 248 Kcal per 100 grams make this recipe a favorite of many housewives.
- 1 liter of fat-free kefir;
- 1 liter of milk with a minimum percentage of fat content.
- 6 eggs;
- 2 tablespoons of salt.
Cottage cheese. Step by step recipe
- Kefir and milk are combined in one pan and put on a slow fire.
- Lightly heat the kefir-milk mixture, add beaten eggs to it and gradually bring to a boil, simmer for another 5 minutes, waiting for the milk to stir.
- Discard the separated cheese on cheesecloth, folded in three layers, and filter. Let cool and drain the cheese mass, then tightly twist the cheesecloth to compress the resulting cheese.
Easy and simple, we have prepared excellent cheese, which is immensely tasty and healthy. You can control the taste of cheese with the amount of added salt, but it’s important not to overdo it or over-salt. This cheese fits perfectly into cheese slices, and it also makes delicious tartins. He gives the salad a special zest; it is wonderful as an independent snack. This recipe is a godsend for cheese lovers, as there is a simple set of ingredients in every refrigerator, and the cooking time allows even the busiest person to do cheese making.
If desired, the recipe can be improved by pouring eggs into whipped kefir mixture onto eggs with herbs, this will add piquancy and a special taste to your new dish. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to cook processed cheese Amber and cheese in provencal butter.