I’ll tell you how to cook home-made cream cheese with mushrooms. This is VERY delicious, I just love it all! It is not comparable with store cheese, the aroma of home-made processed cheese with mushrooms is simply divine, and the taste is delicious.
- Cottage cheese - 800 grams;
- egg - 2 pieces;
- sour cream - 3 tablespoons;
- salt - 1 teaspoon without a hill;
- soda - 1 teaspoon without a slide;
- parsley or dill that you want to add - to taste;
- champignons - 200 grams.
Step-by-step recipe for home-made cream cheese with mushrooms
- Mix cottage cheese, eggs, sour cream, salt and soda, and beat with a blender.
- Put the resulting mass in a water bath, cook for 15 minutes stirring, so that the mass melts and it turns out homogeneous.
- Cut the champignons into small pieces and fry in butter until tender.
- Add fried mushrooms and finely chopped greens to the molten curd mass.
- Then shift the curd mass with mushrooms into a jar, or some container.
- Let the cheese cool completely, keep it in the refrigerator.
Optionally, add garlic, hot pepper, cucumbers to the cheese.
It turns out an inexpensive and tasty home-made processed cheese with mushrooms, which you can spread on bread and add to spaghetti, and so eat a spoon from a jar. I can’t even write more, as I recall his taste .... even goosebumps from pleasure!
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!